Time: All Day
Location: Trent University – East Bank
Address: 1 Gzowski Way
City/Province: Peterborough, Ontario
Full Schedule and Tickets available at www.indigenousfringefest.ca
The world’s first-ever Indigenous Fringe Festival is back for its 3rd year!
5 days filled with uncensored, uncurated, land-based performances from independent Indigenous artists. There’s theatre, dance, music, all tickets are $12, and in proper FRINGE fashion, 100% of ticket sales go directly to the artists!
- NIFF’s Opening Celebration on Indigenous Peoples’ Day with a picnic (snacks provided!) and live music.
- NIFF’s brand new Family Day: with a free kid-friendly show, live music, face painting, games, and crafts!
And of course, this year’s lineup of amazing shows!
- Tiger Will Mason with “Songs and Stories of a Modern Mohawk Continued”
- Centre for Indigenous Theatre with “The Bridge” by Pesch Nepoose
- Juicebox with “An Indigenous Play”
- Trina Moyan with “The Cave that Hummed a Song”
- Kelli Marshall/Liz Osawamick with “Reclaiming in Motion”
- Closing night rock n’ roll show!
The Johnny’s: Leathers and Feathers