Unreliable Narrators are proud to present their first game: Two Falls (Nish Takuakut).
Two Falls (Nish Takuakut) is a narrative-driven game that lets you live the intertwining journeys of Jeanne, a shipwrecked girl stranded far from the French colonies, and Maikan, a young Innu trying to grasp the rapid changes the land of his ancestors is facing.
This game is made by a team which includes many Indigenous creators and the content is being validated by a Council of Elders in Canada.
In Two Falls (Nish Takuakut), you will become fully immersed in the wild territories of Canada through the perspective of the two characters, uncovering their realities, their culture, and their way to understand the world.
Your choices will shape their respective paths, but the actions of one may have consequences for the other. You will soon realize that one event can have very different meanings for them, eventually finding yourself doubting your own beliefs.
Website link :
Target launch date : Fall 2023
Platforms : PC and consoles
- Lush painterly environments with different feels and vibe
- Living, breathing characters that takes life in cinematic-like scenes
- A dramatic story strongly driven by the characters and the choices they make
- An evolving environment reflecting the character’s growth
- An original soundtrack created by indigenous musicians and singers
- Close collaboration with multiple indigenous partners
About Unreliable Narrators
Unreliable Narrators is a team of passionate game creators with a straightforward goal: giving a voice to people we don’t hear often enough. They want their games to revisit moments in history through multiple perspectives to tell rich, nuanced stories that will make the players reflect on today’s society.